green card petition

Here you will find all the information you need to stay up to date on immigration

At Odunlami Law we will deliver you all the useful resources, information, and daily news you need to successfully understand and navigate the immigration system in the United States.
How to Prepare for an Immigration Court Hearing
Some immigrants in the United States have a right to an Immigration Court hearing before being deported.  In...
How to Prove Your Abuser is a United States Citizen or (Lawful Permanent Resident) LPR
How to Prove Your Abuser is a United States Citizen or (Lawful Permanent Resident) LPR
As an immigration attorney, I work with many clients in helping them with correctly filing for VAWA and...
Can I Divorce My Spouse and Still Get My Green Card?
A question that clients will ask is; Can I divorce my spouse and still get my green card? Watch the video:...
Bona Fide Marriage Checklist - How to Prove a Bona Fide Marriage
If you are looking to obtain a green card for your spouse there are a few steps you need to take including...
How to Get a Green Card For Undocumented Parents
Many undocumented parents of US citizens think that once their child turns 21 then their child can get...
The Difference Between Two-Year and Ten-Year Green Cards
Depending on your immigration situation you may have to apply for either a two-year or ten-year green...
Ten Biggest Immigration Mistakes to Avoid When Filing Applications
It can be quite overwhelming when you are faced with going through the immigration process and all the...
The Difference Between Fiancé Visa and a Marriage-Based Green Card
As a newly engaged couple trying to understand and figure out the best way to get your fiancé over to...
The Most Common Question Asked During Your Fiancé Visa Interview
What is a Fiancé Visa or K-1 Visa?   A Fiancé Visa or K-1 Visa is a visa that allows the engaged partner...
How to File an I-751 Waiver Without Your Spouse
If you are in a difficult situation, in which you are a conditional green card holder, with an expiring...
Schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney and get your case started today.
Scroll to Top
Skip to content